Question about GenIns

Nov 26, 2013 at 8:27 AM
Hello,

I begin development on insurability.

In the examples, I find this statement:

FscConfig XmlDocument = new XmlDocument ();
fscConfig.LoadXml (@ "<path> C: \ Users \ admin \ Documents \ tmp </ path>");

Is it possible to have an example of the XML file in question?

Thank you in advance.

Good to you.

Damien Detrain
Coordinator
Nov 26, 2013 at 11:02 AM
Hello,

There is no file (yet). LoadXml gets the xml directly from the string value (see ms doc). That path you see will be used by the library to write (cache) saml tokens it gets from ehealth.

Sent from my Windows Phone

Nov 26, 2013 at 11:06 AM
Hello,

A big thank you.

For cons, I run the module Genin test in Nunit and this is what I get:

Siemens.EHealth.Client.CodageTest.GenInsExamples.ConfigViaCode:
Siemens.EHealth.Client.Sso.Sts.Service.SamlFault: Message About did not meet security requirements

Do you have a track for me to understand this problem?

Thank you in advance.

Good to you.

Damien Detrain
Coordinator
Nov 27, 2013 at 9:02 AM

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply.

It seems your user isn't authorized by the eHealth. This means you aren't recognized as doctor (or hospital), see eHealth for the registration procedure.

Youcan validate by checking the SAML ticket that is saved in the directory you configured (xml file). All attributes should have a correct value (nihii number, "true", ...). If one is invalid, then the cause is verified.

Bryan

Nov 27, 2013 at 9:19 AM
Hello,

Thank you for your reply.

I will look at eHealth.

Can you confirm that the file in which the ticket is saved SAML is defined in the statement:

Dim fscConfig As XmlDocument = New XmlDocument ()
fscConfig.LoadXml ("<path> C: \ LOCAL \ </ path>")

Thank you in advance.

Good to you.
Nov 27, 2013 at 9:42 AM
Welcome back,

By debugging the program I found that at one time the system wants to fetch an XML file in the directory defined in FSConfig.

But in this directory I never XML files.

The problem would it not at that level?

Thank you in advance.

Good to you.
Coordinator
Nov 27, 2013 at 10:27 AM

Hello,

No, since this is a cache and caches always start empty (and a miss) and get filled up during usage.

I want to point out that I tested this library as recent as last week and it worked perfectly, so any issues you have are most likely due to the incorrect usage of the library or the services behind it.

I put a lot of personal time in making this library and the examples which I offer free, but I draw the line a free stuff with supporting how to use the library and/or the services. I can offer you paid consultancy on both the library and/or the services if you need it.

Regards,

Bryan.